Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
gentlemonkey

Ottawa Bluesfest rumours?

Chez 106.1 says:

Rush - entire album live for the first time

Santana

Oh geezus, I thought they were going to announce this thing all at once. It seems they are trickling them out one at a time.

You're on your own. I guess we'll get the full list in the morning. I can't sit through Rush long enough to wait for the others to be announced.

Moody Blues

Iron Maiden

(above two I got from the commercials)

[one pauses here to dispair that Chez got the exclusive -- it's a classic rock station, they aren't going to mention any of the cool side stage stuff]

Fuck this fucking station right in its fucking asshole. I'm suffering through Knights in White Satin right now.

[edit:] Wish that I had seen Bouche's post from a few minutes earlier .. would have saved me a lot of pain.

Edited by Guest
Bouche got the early goods

Winnipeg Folk Festival overlapping acts

John Hiatt and The Combo

The Swell Season.

The Levon Helm Band

Andrew Bird,

Cat Empire

Alvin Youngblood Hart

The Rural Alberta Advantage,

I did also have a recent chat that let me know that its becoming much more common for Bluesfest to be booking in conjunction with the Molson Amp now- rather than these folk fests as in the past.

forgive me if someone already posted this, i was just on Old Crows site, they have thurs. july 15th showing Cisco Bluesfest in Ottawa. This may be the bluesfest i drive to fekking ottawa for afterall