Jambands.ca

rushpetition.com

Mr. Musicface

Since we haven't had a Rush thread in at least a couple of days, I thought I'd forward this wonderful piece of information that just arrived in my mailbox for all you big fans out there! [big Grin]

quote:

Hello Rush Fan,

We're writing because you participated in Rushpetition.com last year, in the lead-up to Rush's 2002 "Vapor Trails" tour.

I wanted to let you know that we've re-launched a new and improved version of
, and we're now taking votes for songs that fans want to see performed on the NEXT Tour! It's the same general idea as last time...but I think we've tweaked it to make it even cooler this time.

The band's new release - "Rush In Rio" - hits stores this week, and rumors abound about a potential 2004 tour (in celebration of the band's 30th anniversary)...

So, stop on by and cast some new votes if you'd like:

All the best,

-Skip Daly

Peace,

Mr. M.

Why do I get this feeling that Dr. H is going to try to get "Weather Report Suite", "Mexicali Blues", or "The Greatest Story Ever Told" set up on the petition as write-in candidates...

And if he does, what design of Apocalypse Shelter would be best for the cataclysm that's surely to come?

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Musicface:

quote:

Originally posted by Super Freak:

And maybe "Voices Carry" for a cover.
[Wink]

Hey, if Aimee showed up to sing her part in TSS, why the heck not?!?

I would be diggin it. I actually like both tunes a lot. The winky smilie was misleading. uh oh...I'm getting frightened auntie Em.... [Eek!]

Mr. M... I am convinced this thread is another part of your master plan to turn this board into rushsanctuary.ca [Wink]

Seriously though... since reading all these Rush posts, I am finding that I hear Rush nearly every time I turn on the radio. Evil plan phase 2 perhaps? Infiltrating the airwaves? Inundating every station with Rush requests? [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by M:

Mr. M... I am convinced this thread is another part of your master plan to turn this board into rushsanctuary.ca
[Wink]

Seriously though... since reading all these Rush posts, I am finding that I hear Rush nearly every time I turn on the radio. Evil plan phase 2 perhaps? Infiltrating the airwaves? Inundating every station with Rush requests?
[Razz]

Curses M, you've sussed it! Now I'll have to hang you above a pit of boiling hot lava on a rope that lowers slowly toward the lava so you will surely be killed, and of course I'll leave the room at the last minute, smug in my victory - hey, I'm a busy evil villain. Because of course there's no possible way you could escape, is there? Mawahahahahahahahaha!

- M.

P.S. Like the updated avatar! [big Grin]

Archived