Jambands.ca

Funny cat pic o' the day!

backbacon

On the topic of our friend Greg Hemmings(since he was mentioned),I will take the liberty of quoting him:

quote:

greghemmings wrote:

Hey...Ok, this is getting rediculous, I hoped this shit was over with, this poor kid has been made fun of since last november because of that picture that i took for A Heads Tale. Whats with people who enjoy making other people feel worthless. For everyones information that dude was the nicest guy I talked to at ALL the festivals that year, he had the most interesting things to talk about, and I have alot of respect for him. I just hope I can meat him again to apologize for unkowingly bringing this upon him. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I notice also it is a link to a Ween forum,why does that not surprise me. [Roll Eyes]

I've seen this picture everywhere. He has bad teeth. When all you know of a person is what they look like then you draw conclusions based on that. hotornot.com is where it's at. I'm sure he's a super transcendental kind of hippie but he's got a face only a mother could love.

This guy shatters mirrors for a living.

quote:

Originally posted by c-towns:

I'll probably get hung for this, but would you make out with that dude?

I only make out with red headed dudes that dance like freaks. So, I guess the answer's no. But not for the reasons you're implying.

IMO looks only go so far. I wouldn't go out with a hot Zoid. I'd much rather date a funny, smart and sweet dude who gets hotter as you get to know him. But ofcourse you have to be attracted to them in the first place-I can't see anyone dating someone they think is physically repulsive. Everyone is someone's perfect hottie...

Archived