Jambands.ca

Did you guys hear about Corey Haim??!!

Schwa.

::cough:: Bullshit!::cough::

I do not believe you roller. Not one bit.

There is one possible explanation: Roller never spoke to or was even aware of the existence of girls until the early nineties (since previous to that time, practically every one of them was in love with and would gush on endlessly about Corey Haim).

Guest Low Roller

Why would I be interested in who girls were enamored with? I was interested in the girls themselves.

Did you trade Corey posters with the girls and spend your lunch hours agreeing on how dreamy his eyes are?

There is one possible explanation: Roller never spoke to or was even aware of the existence of girls until the early nineties (since previous to that time, practically every one of them was in love with and would gush on endlessly about Corey Haim).

Hilarious. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Guest Low Roller
Why would I be interested in who girls were enamored with? I was interested in the girls themselves.

Did you trade Corey posters with the girls and spend your lunch hours agreeing on how dreamy his eyes are?

There is one possible explanation: Roller never spoke to or was even aware of the existence of girls until the early nineties (since previous to that time' date=' practically every one of them was in love with and would gush on endlessly about Corey Haim). [/quote']

Hilarious. I was thinking the exact same thing.

You guys are close, but it was actually the late 90s, early 00s.

Guest Low Roller

Maybe in Kingston the girls grew up loving Corey Haim, but in Montreal it was all about the New Kids On The Block. The girls had binders, t-shirts, posters, unhealthy obsession with, etc...

Guest Low Roller
I got some action in grade 4 for signing some New Kids posters and telling some girls i met the guys over the weekend at a show in Detroit.

jpics1wlZ7xSlrPR5ff6.gif