Jambands.ca

Today is her birthday!

bouche

Happy birthday to the sweetest, most wonderful, extremely talented and "greatest girl ever", my darling...Ms.Huxtable

I feel happier than I could ever imagine, and super thankful that you and I are together. You're one year older and with that you're another year wiser, happier and accomplished.

Despite it being a workday, smile all day and let everyone around you know that it's your day. See you at 5!

PS:

Thanks to EVERYONE that came out to 40 main on saturday for Ms.Hux's super suprise birthday party! You all made her so happy that she forgot that she just wanted to chill out that night [Wink] I have funny pictures to show!

Man, this is turning out to be Sharon's Last Birthday Party

Does this mean we do it all again?

None the less, happy bday Huxette. Good thing you are in that band, or I would never get to hear DaveyBoy yell out "Take it off!"

Enjoy the day, and abuse Mike for all he is worth.

Hippy Birthday Sharon! You're one of the sweetest, wittiest, funniest, and certain most fun people that I've had the pleasure of getting to know this year. Thanks for sharing everything that you are and I look forward to continuing our friendship and experiencing everything that you become.

Love and peace!

Ha! You got it Catphish.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your warm birthday wishes, and thank those who organized the party on Saturday and Dr. Hux, Pottie and Jaybone for lending their place for the night. It was certainly a huge surprise. I have never been so shocked. I mean when you yelled out "surprise" it even crossed my mind for a couple seconds that you got the wrong person and would have to do it over again! Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate and make a complete ass of myself on Saturday. Better friends I could not ask for.

[big Grin] Happy Birthday Sharon~ [big Grin]

May God bless and keep you always,

May your wishes all come true,

May you always do for others

And let others do for you.

May you build a ladder to the stars

And climb on every rung,

May you stay forever young,

Forever young, forever young,

May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,

May you grow up to be true,

May you always know the truth

And see the lights surrounding you.

May you always be courageous,

Stand upright and be strong,

May your hands always be busy,

May your feet always be swift,

May you have a strong foundation

When the winds of changes shift.

May your heart always be joyful,

May your song always be sung,

I Hope its a great one and that you have many many more.

Greg~

Archived