Jambands.ca

happy birthday bradm!

Big Wooly Mammoth

Thanks, everybody. I woke up when I wanted to, went downtown for a great Murray St. lunch and then Bridgehead coffee, and then went to Steve's Music for a piece of gear up in the PA section, where the guy behind the counter noticed my (2000 Summer Tour) Phish t-shirt, saying he had the same shirt, and the piece of gear I wanted, which they had, he gave me, free o' charge, even though I hadn't told him it was my birthday. He even had to dig through about three boxes of just collections of stuff before he found what I wanted.

Tonight's dinner, steak and potatoes, was brought to me accompanied by a nice Spanish red wine, and the music of the Built To Spill recordings I made last year (this one and this one), recently burned to audio CDs I'm giving to a friend and which I'm blaring through the home stereo, end to end, purely for quality control purposes, y'understand. A happy birthday, in thoughts, and in deeds. Again, thanks, everybody.

See people tonight! Or next week in Toronto! Or otherwise, I don't know, maybe some other time, or not at all, however it works out!

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Add links to BTS torrents. This was my third edit of this post. So what? It's my free-kin birthday, and I'll edit stuff until I'm satisfied.