Jambands.ca

Neil Young @ Shea's No April's Fools

HaMike

Looks like Buffalo and Albany will be the closest to Ontario. I haven't found an onsale date for Shea's yet but some of the tour is already onsale at Ticketmaster.

Neil Young Plays Solo Tour

Apr 5, 2010

Story by: Kate Gavino

Living legend Neil Young will hit the road this summer, playing his first solo shows in years. The Twisted Road tour will feature songs from Young's early catalog and new, never released material. The tour will mainly hit regional theaters and music halls in order to give fans an intimate concert experience, much like Young's early shows. Scottish folk legend Bert Jansch—whose intricate style has influenced a generation of guitarists, including Paul Simon, Nick Drake and Young himself—will be Young's opening act. The tour kicks off May 18 in Albany and concludes on June 7 in Dallas.

Later this year, the concert film Neil Young Trunk Show will be released on DVD via Reprise Records. The second in a planned trilogy of films about Young's career, it was directed by Oscar-winner Jonathan Demme, who also directed the 2006 Young documentary, Heart Of Gold. The film premiered at the 2009 Toronto Film Festival. You can watch the trailer here.

Tour Dates For Neil Young:

05/18 – Albany, NY – Palace Theater

05/19 – Buffalo, NY – Shea's Performing Arts Center

05/21 – Worcester, MA – Hanover Theater

05/23 – Wallingford, CT – Oakdale Theater

05/24 – Washington DC – Constitution Hall

05/26 – Louisville, KY – Palace Theater

05/27 – Knoxville, TN – Knoxville Civic Auditorium

05/29 – Atlanta, GA – Fox Theater

05/30 – Spartanburg, SC – Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium

06/01 – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium

06/02 – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium

06/04 – Houston, TX – Jones Hall

06/05 – Austin, TX – Bass Performance Hall

06/07 – Dallas, TX – Meyerson Symphony Center

!!!! F U C K !!!!

Totally forgot about onsale today for Buffalo :(

http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/420903

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004486A95186FD?artistid=736511&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Oh well ... guess i'm not going, and saving a bit of $$ instead :(

Sorry about that Kanada Kev,

I had to write my final exam at McMaster today but luckily for me Danielle came through for me and picked me up a single for Neil Young in Buffalo.

I can't wait for my 49th Neil Young concert and first of 2010 which will keep my yearly Neil Young concert streak alive since I started seeing Young since 1993. And for the fact that he's touring solo acoustic again. Some of my all-time favorite gigs ever Neil Young or anyone else in the planet were the solo acoustic gigs in 1999.

Peace,

Tim