Jambands.ca

KFC's new Bacon sandwich on CHICKEN "bread"

Basher

gears2.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears? Each one of you idiotic lemmings who want to try this thing, or worse yet, are disappointed it isn’t in Canada so you cant try it. Just look at that menu item. It’s a bacon/mayo/cheese sandwich on a bun made of fried chicken for Christ’s sake! The only thing missing is cow tongue. Of course it is going to be disgusting. KFC is on record as saying this sandwich is aimed at the lowest common denominator and you still want to try it. They are pointing at you and laughing. They see you as the dude who comes into their store and says “I’ll take mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken, cheese and corn. Just swirl it about and slop it all together in one big bowl. Naaaah. Who uses cutlery?†Look, I aint no beacon for good health or strong nutritional values but I know ass piss when I smell it and this thread reaks, yet ya’ll still want to chow down. And that’s what really grinds my gears.

Guest Low Roller

I hope that there will be a 'Super Size Me' sequel where someone only eats the Double Down for 30 days.

I want someone to die for my entertainment!

It was good but soooooo bad for me, I would have another for sure.

The guys I was with didn't want one but wanted to watch me eat it so I brought it with me to the BBQ joint next door and ate it while the guys had all you can eat southern bbq. I couldn't just sit there and watch an all you can eat so I scored some bbq chicken on the side.

You should hear the radio adds down south for the double down, they sound like the monster truck we'll sell you the whole seat but you'll only need the edge commercials.

Best line was "Bread.....ANIALATED!!!!!"

• 4 weeks later...

The run has been extended due to popularity

and they said this WASN'T a publicity stunt? How about the KFC BUCKETS for the CURE breast cancer campaign?

2 viral campaigns in the last 2 months? Who did they hire that came up with both of these campaigns? Sounds brilliant to me.

This latest one has people going apeshit as well, but it's being talked about.