Jambands.ca

Belfast - Open House Festival

bONES

This festival is in September so there's still plenty of time for planning.

I like how it takes place in the city of Belfast at different venues and you can purchase tickets for just the shows you want to see.

My mom was born in Belfast, N.Ireland and my grandfather and great grandfather worked as welders in the shipyards there (my great grandfather welded on the Titanic).

It's a dream of mine to get over there someday and this festival would be a nice bonus.

Open_House_Banner.gif

Confirmed artists so far include

Seasick Steve - Wilco - Old Crow Medicine Show - The Felice Brothers -

The Low Anthem - Field Music - AA Bondy

More announcements to follow soon

Arts Council Norther Ireland

A cordial and hearty welcome to the 12th Open House Festival, 7th - 12th September 2010 in Belfast's arts & cultural flavoured Cathedral Quarter. We're the "Not in a muddy field Festival" - no tents, no wellies and no mud ! Just darn good gigs in the the heart of Belfast's arts quarter whose narrow cobbled streets are peppered with hotels, restaurants and friendly local Irish pubs.

Limited number of Early Bird tickets now available for Seasick Steve show at a mere £30.

Normal price will soon be £35.00 (incl VAT).

Join our MAILING LIST to be the first to hear about all our early bird offers.

No booking fees, no transaction charges - new for 2010, our recession-friendly booking policy (offer valid until 1/7/10).

Yep, that's right: the ticket price you see is the total price you pay.

All concerts are individually ticketed and take place in friendly, accessible music venues including our large, fully dressed and blacked out festival marquee. This new 2,000 capacity marquee replaces the smaller twin marquees of 2009 and is the biggest music marquee to be erected in Belfast city centre.

Open House Festival