Jambands.ca

Last Day To Get Tickets For Pepper Jack's

show---whore

quote:

Originally posted by show--whore:

there are not many tickets left. but we will also be letting people in at the door that if you havn't had a chance to get tickets.

Whore- How ya gonna decifer between the folks who didn't have a chance to get tickets and the cats who could have got them but just didn't?

I could not have got to Hamilton to get tix(no car, live out of town) but I managed(through help from a friend) to get tix in advance.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about it. I would have been SOOOOOOOO disappointed if I got there Fri night and couldn't get in. Thanks G!!! [big Grin]

I know that the advance price is $12 a ticket,and I may be wrong here but I think its $15 at the door.Show-whore can confirm this though.

Gonna be a great set-up,with loads of give-aways(remember the 4-20 show....lol)

quote:

I'm glad I don't have to worry about it. I would have been SOOOOOOOO disappointed if I got there Fri night and couldn't get in. Thanks G!!!

[big Grin] ....no worries.

I'm crying in my pillow not being able to make this show. I was seriously considering spending the $900 to come down for halloween plus the $500 that I would end up spending over the weekend. Alas, I'll suck it up and look forward to the future(Festives maybe). I hope everyone has a very stupid time. Cheers to all the boys in the Hammer and the lovely lady in Korea. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Super Freak:

I heard that there are not many left. Get 'em soon y'all!!!

This is true,I was hanging at PJC last night and musta seen about 5 folks come in and grab tix,each grabbin at least three(that was just last night too).I myself grabbed a handful...and I am working there.

Gonna be a great night thats fer sure,lots of talk around the club about the show.

WOO-HOO my favourite Canadian jamband,can't wait to hear what the Fatties have in store for us,nothing like seeing your friends kick ass on stage.

Archived