Jambands.ca

Joey DeFrancesco trio in Toronto

mark tonin

He is amazing. Super amazing. Tickets will probably be around $40-$45 for a show of this calibre in a venue like this. If you can possibly spare the coin and like Hammond, this guy is the best there is. He is also accompanied by one of the best drummers I have ever heard. Definitely a show not to be missed.

Great that JF is keeping the organ tradition in jazz alive ! He should have Ottawa native JAKE LANGLEY on guitar with him, they played a smokin' set here at the Ottawa JZ Fest in July.

JAKE played here a week ago Wed. with Torontions

Doug RIley (org) and Terry Clarke (dms)

I just got the tape of that this afternoon and going to check it out tonight.....

Enjoy....Nn

I saw Joey D. at the Orbit room during his jazzfest run in the summer. I had seen Doug Riley the night before and I thought that was pretty amazing. I was in no way prepared for the monster of organ jazz I was due to see. He's got a great voice and mad chops. Do yourselves a favour and check it out if you like good jazz. Also, the Orbit room is the best venue in the city. Good food, good staff, pictures of Rush on the wall. What more can you ask for.

Archived