Funky Music##->TMNS tease****->Funky Music

Kelecia

*Phish cover

**Warren Zevon cover

***Stevie Wonder cover

****Greatful dead cover

# michael jackson cover

## Wild cherry cover (I think)

....aaaahhh-oooooooo, Werewolves of London!!

Ratdog

10/31/2003 (Fri.)

Odeon Concert Club, Cleveland, OH

I: Jam > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Dark Star > Lazy Lightning > Supplication > Little Red Rooster > Easy to Slip > Loser > Bertha

II: Me and Bobby McGee@ > Mexicali Blues@ > Looks Like Rain@ > Estimated Prophet > The Other One Jam > Uncle John's Band > Bass/Drums/MK > Jam > Standing on the Moon > Dark Star > Two Djinn > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower

E: Werewolves of London

Last "Werewolves" 10/31/2000

Dr. Huxtable @ Barrymore's

10/31/2003 (Fri.)

Wolfman's Brother*-> Werewolves of London **

Superstition***

Girl with the Silver Muse

Shakedown Street****->NFO

Thriller#

Funky Music##->TMNS tease****->Funky Music

Kelecia

Huxtables, I thought that was easily the best I have ever heard you guys...............easily. The sound that you were provided with was excellent. It was evident that it sounded good to you guys, and the 2 months work for that show paid off. You guys were tighter than I thought you could be. The Thriller was fantastic, and the bar loved it as soon as they recognized it.

Comparing Huxstable to Huxstable?

You guys scored a 10 out of 10.

Took a TON of pics, but only 10 or so are pretty good. Finally got a decent shot of a drummer, too bad he's so damn ugly [Wink]

Hope I didnt fuck any of you up as I walked around the stage. At the time, I was minorily drunk, and didnt give a shit what anyone thought. It paid off cause I got some cool shots with the bubbles.

You guys deserve to be proud of yourselves. Fantastic night of covers [Razz]

Hey, The Huxies sold out Barrymores! Nice going!

I'm not sure who was hotter, Jen in her Britney Spears costume or Sharon in her naughty police woman uniform! [Wink]

Awesome set, guys, I am really grateful that you guys could do the event for us. Hope you all had a good time, because the audience loved you.

Cheers,

RnB

Thanks for the nice comments Booche, srsly, thanks for taking some pics, really appreciate it. It was a real blast playing that big stage, the bubbles were cool, and that strobe light was wack-o!!! I couldn't see a damn thing, nuthin' - that was cool.

Rob Not Bob, you da man!!! Thanks again for hooking us up with the amazing O-town pagan and others community, you guys put on a great event, it was a pleasure to play! thanks bro!

And Boyz, thanks for helping Jennybear swat off the drunk perverts.....I think she has enough trouble with the one she's got. [Wink]

Oh yes the Dancing fool was there for sure. It had been so long I couldn't tell if it was him or not when i spottedhim in the crowd at that point the song began to build and he took off in pure dancingfool style truly an amazing sight to witness....that guy is pure musical energy he's a conduit for sound.

great show guys, first time I've seen you with the new line up and it rocks great to see hux and mike playing off each other, having fun. That Thriller almost tore the roof off the place well done!

As for JennyBear glad we could help ward off all those dirty men it was non-stop even when Andre and I had you flanked on both sides. Even worse than all the sleazy dudes were all the chicks giving you the evil eye, they were just jealous of how well you pulled it off, you sure were one hot momma...not that I looked...Hux my eyes were forward and my hands were at 10 and 2 the whole time i swear [Wink]

ps - Jen if you even get tired of being second banana to Bobby, my number is...... [big Grin][Wink]

"As for JennyBear glad we could help ward off all those dirty men it was non-stop even when Andre and I had you flanked on both sides. "

Honestly, that was one of the craziest 'hit-ons' I have seen in a looooooong time. This guy just barreled in, all drunk-like, thinking he was a smoove-motha-fugga......

I snapped up quickly with a "Hey, you wanna get going honey?", only to see him not really care. So we started walking away, and he turned and went elsewhere. Good thing he was so blasted, cause we only had to walk about 5 feet.

Too weird for me. How does someone have it in their head that THIS is going to work

Archived