Sign in to follow this  
Velvet

Great Glebe Garage Sale

Fender 15 watt guitar amp with patchcord: $12

Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby wah pedal with patchcord: $5

Digital scale (still covered with resin): $4

Stephen Leacock's Sunshine Sketches Of A Little Town in softcover: $0.50

Never been used wine briefcase kit: $3

Plus I found a five dollar bill on the ground! It was hard to get up so early after The Spades show last night, but it was worth it!

i got 5 vintage pyrex dishes (3 bowls, a butter dish and a gravy boat), a coin purse from nepal and an embroidered bag from india, and a coffee grinder

Total: 9$

I could have gone kitchen raiding? That's always fun. I'd be hunting for pasta rollers, meat grinders, knives, knife blocks etc....

i got 5 vintage pyrex dishes (3 bowls' date=' a butter dish and a gravy boat), a coin purse from nepal and an embroidered bag from india, and a coffee grinder

Total: 9$[/quote']

I could have gone kitchen raiding? That's always fun. I'd be hunting for pasta rollers, meat grinders, knives, knife blocks etc....

Have you tried hunting on Facebook?

Aloha,

Brad

i got 5 vintage pyrex dishes (3 bowls' date=' a butter dish and a gravy boat), a coin purse from nepal and an embroidered bag from india, and a coffee grinder

Total: 9$[/quote']

Have you tried hunting on Facebook?

Aloha,

Brad

dude. facebook is not about buying knives, it's about exposing ones life to who one decides are ones friends, whom also accepts one as a friend and a bunch of other people and their friends and their random people watch everything that one posts.