Jambands.ca

*** WINNERS FOR JAZZFEST PASSES ANNOUNCED ***

bouche

Jambands.ca is giving away passes to the Ottawa Jazz Festival!

For your chance to win, you must complete the following survey and then follow the link at the end of the survey to enter the contest. The contest is open to members of jambands.ca and all of the data collected is completely private. The purpose of the survey is to collect information on regular site visitors.

If you aren't a member of jambands.ca you need to register here. You will need to enter your display name (the name that you post with) at the end of the survey in order to validate that you've completed the survey.

Prizes available:

• 1st prize - 1 (one) Bronze Pass to Ottawa Jazz Festival

• 2nd prize - 1 (one) day pass to Ottawa Jazz Festival

• 3rd prize - 1 (one) day pass to Ottawa Jazz Festival

Winners will be selected on Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010.

Please visit www.ottawajazzfestival.com for more details on the festival.

Click Here to take survey

I think something screwey happened when I tried filling out the survey. After I 'entered' my submission I seemed to enter some sort of time warp and was brought back to a page with some dated posts...weird.

after you submitted the survey, you were sent where?

were you able to fill out the survey and enter the contest successfully?

I have a feeling that my entry was likely unsuccessful. I was only asked demographic info...was that all there was to it? After 'submission' I was then directed to what looked to be the regular Sanctuary page. But the posts were dated and all the threads were started by jaydawg (and most of the replies were from jaydawg too). It was surreal.

Hey bouche, just an FYI, I thought the title meant that we were entering YOU into a contest.

D'oh! Now I know why davey boy wanted to enter me. I was flattered for a sec.

I didn't realize that I made the title so ambiguous. thanks for the heads up.

I am getting spam from zoomerang the online survey company- not from Jazz Fest.

how is this possible? I didn't ask for any email information, and when I tested the survey there was no step asking for such info.

I have a feeling that my entry was likely unsuccessful. I was only asked demographic info...was that all there was to it? After 'submission' I was then directed to what looked to be the regular Sanctuary page. But the posts were dated and all the threads were started by jaydawg (and most of the replies were from jaydawg too). It was surreal.

The last step is a link that I put in there that takes you to the contest entry. Did you click past that? I may have fucked something up for redirecting people AFTER the survey. I intended for people to click on the "TAKE ME TO THE SURVEY" link.

BTW, thanks for filling out the survey. PLEASE share it. I need as many entries as possible. There should be no spam. I paid them money so that I could run the survey without any bullshit like that.

I filled out the survey but I'm not sure that it was taken as a contest entry.... hopefully so.

you need to enter the contest via this link after filling out the survey.

http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/257221

If you've entered the contests using that link AND filled out the survey, you are in the running for access to the Ottawa Jazz Festival.