Jambands.ca

My new beer..so frothy...so Magnum

Magnum

[color:blue]

TropicalTom-1-1.jpg

Aloha Bitches!!

Wonderin'where 'ole Magnum's been?

Well I've been workin' harder than a drunken polynesiam pimp during the iron man weeked to create my own beer.

Ahhh yeah.

You heard right...with hard work, a chapion mustache and shorts so tight they could castrate an lesser man, I have created my own beer!

[color:black]Read the awesomeness!!!!!

It was bound to happen sooner or later... A Magnum P.I. tribute beer! Starting in June, SweetWater Brewing Company, a 49,000-barrel microbrewery in Atlanta, is producing a specialty Imperial Pilsner aptly called Magnum I.P.! SweetWater says, "At 100 IBUs and 9% ABV, this hairy chested Imperial Pilsner is guaranteed to rev up the Ferrari and take you on a mustache ride. Medium bodied like Rick and crisp like T.C., this IP's short-shorts on the sea shore fit snug on the 2 lbs. per barrel of Cascade and Sterling hops shimmied upon this sucker." SweetWater beers are found only in the US Southeast (Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, and South Carolina), so this beer will be hard to find for many people. Still, what a great idea! Special thanks to Beernews.org for letting us know about this great new product!

Beer News Story

[color:blue]Who wants to chug me?

Edited by Guest