Jambands.ca

50 worst artists in music history....

Tungsten Gruvsten

As if Im gonna get sucked into to defending the Doors to you guys. Instead, Im gonna get sucked into cracking a beer on the patio and listening to LA Woman at 11, and when the solo kicks in at the end I'm gonna cannonball into the neighbours pool.

Who am I kidding? By "at 11" I mean at 3/4 volume on my laptop. By "cannonball" I mean soak my feet, and by "neghbours pool" I mean my nephew's kiddie pool. The beer part is real though. :D

:chug:

I downloaded a whole bunch of doors shit, it was probably the entire collection. When it would hit doors tunes on shuffle I found myself skipping it all the time until I realized they just don't fit in because, well, they suck balls. I only have a few tunes left (L.A. Woman is a kick ass tune). Mostly everything else is weird and boring.

This list was obviously made before Hedley became popular. I`ve never heard a worse band in my life and yet they are still around headlining shit. Gawd why do so many people have such bad taste in music?

Ke$sha, Stereos, The Tea Party and when she does music, Lindsay Lohan, are far worse.

My daughter forced me to sit through a Stereos set last summer in KW and I remember thinking at the time that it was absolute hell (except in terms of ironic comedy). She's since shifted her thinking on them, and there were even worse bands on the bill that day, bands which I'd mention except that I'd feel guilty for bringing them into anybody's consciousness.