Jambands.ca

6 25 10 & 6 26 10

tigger

Furthur

06/25/10 (Fri) Highland Bowl Amphitheatre - Rochester, NY

Set 1: Not Fade Away> Here Comes Sunshine> Feel Like A Stranger> King Solomon's Marbles Truckin'> Feelin' Alright> Strawberry Fields Forever, Cosmic Charlie

Set 2: Viola Lee Blues > Bertha> Viola Lee Blues > Cumberland Blues> Viola Lee Blues > Born Cross-Eyed> New Potato Caboose > Time> Breathe> Death Don't Have No Mercy> The Wheel> Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad> And We Bid You Goodnight> Attics Of My Life, E: Not Fade Away

Lineup: Phil Lesh - bass; Bob Weir - guitar & vocals; Jeff Chimenti - keyboards; John Kadlecik -guitar & vocals; Jay Lane - drums; Joe Russo - drums; Zoe Ellis - vocals; Sunshine Becker - vocals

Furthur

06/26/10 (Sat) MCU Park - Coney Island, NY

Set 1: China>Rider, Black throated wind, Pride of cucamunga, hightime, loose lucy, throwing stones, One more saturday night

Set 2: shakedown > Caution (Do Not Stop On the Tracks) > Jack Straw, Playing in the Band > Dark Star > St. stephen > The Eleven > Dark star > Terrapin Station suite

Lineup: Phil Lesh - bass; Bob Weir - guitar & vocals; Jeff Chimenti - keyboards; John Kadlecik -guitar & vocals; Jay Lane - drums; Joe Russo - drums; Zoe Ellis - vocals; Sunshine Becker - vocals

Although I get to see them at All Good it seems like a crime not to be checking out their Buffalo show...doesn't get much closer to the hammer than that these days.

Ahem! Tonin maybe we need to remedy this crime. All Good prelude? Twist my arm!

Although I get to see them at All Good it seems like a crime not to be checking out their Buffalo show...doesn't get much closer to the hammer than that these days.

Check your email when you get the chance ... I'm heading into summer holidays and am feeling as flexible as Gumby ... so feel free to twist right back. :)

Check your email when you get the chance ... I'm heading into summer holidays and am feeling as flexible as Gumby ... so feel free to twist right back. :)

:) My stamina is trying to get a word to the wise in, but I'm not listening. I just can't see the logic in driving right past this show on our way down. I think it's safe to say consider me twisted.