Jambands.ca

Canada Day in O-Town

ollie

Yeah, museums are free tomorrow, so that's fun...easy to walk in even if for just 5 minutes.

Yep, I'd like to go check out the free jazz fest shows later in the day...will they be serving beer on site tomorrow? I wanna go downtown for sure this year and just do some walking around, but I need easy access to booze.

I'd like to see the Queen but she's up early!

I have no idea what our bus is like for fireworks time. We used to be able to walk to the museum at the old place. Now we have to take a stupid bus. Forget driving. I remember our old 'hood being FILLED with cars. Parking is impossible. Heck, probably driving a motor vehicle will be impossible.

I have no idea what our bus is like for fireworks time. We used to be able to walk to the museum at the old place. Now we have to take a stupid bus. Forget driving. I remember our old 'hood being FILLED with cars. Parking is impossible. Heck, probably driving a motor vehicle will be impossible.

I missed the fireworks last year. I'd like to see them this year...not so easy to get there from here. Well, it is easy...just gotta get motivated.

I hear they will be bigger and better thanks to the Queen's visit.