fp_image2.jpg

OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW

TUESDAY, JULY 13TH, 2010

PHOENIX CONCERT THEATRE – TORONTO

Doors: 7:00PM

Show: 8:00PM

Tickets available all Ticketmaster Outlets, Rotate This, Soundscapes

Call 416-870-8000 to charge by phone.

Tickets (incl. GST) $24.50 (plus FMF and service charges)

19+/General Admission

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129041387106163&index=1

top-home.jpg

OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW

www.crowmedicine.com

www.myspace.com/oldcrowmedicineshow

With combined sales totaling over 280,000 albums, an appearance on Austin City Limits, two performances on Late Night With Conan O’Brien, and multiple appearances on A Prairie Home Companion, various NPR programs and the Grand Ole Opry, Old Crow Medicine Show is celebrating the release of Tennessee Pusher, their third album for Nettwerk Music Group and their most personal album to date.

Tennessee Pusher, produced by Don Was (Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, Bonnie Raitt), features 13 infectious tracks that offer a virtual American road trip, populated with characters that seem to span a century of the South. OCMS continues to create their special blend of American roots, rock, blues and country, but on Tennessee Pusher, the band has truly found their own voice.

When asked why he chose to work with OCMS, Don Was explains: “People ask me what The Old Crow Medicine Show are all about. If I’m in a hurry, I just say that they’re The Clash of bluegrass music, but that doesn’t really do anyone any justice. I could tell ‘em that they’re a rock ‘n roll band who use fiddles and acoustic guitars instead of Les Pauls and Marshal stacks, but that’s only one small part of the story. They’re an American Band - even more so than Grand Funk Railroad! In fact, it’s not hyperbolic to say that, as musicians, songwriters and singers, they are the smartest and finest purveyors of American music to come down the pike in decades.â€

With most of their time spent on the road, OCMS has made a name for themselves as energetic performers with an unbridled spirit. It’s a live show not to be missed.

sanz, just ordered ur 2 tix now, gonna go try n pick em up in a bit.

anyone know how long i gotta wait (if at all) between ordereing them online and picking them up at a retail outlet?

PUMPED! last time we saw OCMS i was floored, looking forward to it this time even more!

HO-LEE-FUCK.

to any and all folks going to the show tomorrow night, last night's show in Buffalo was off the hook!!!!!! Make sure you represent and rock that joint and bring yer dancin' shoes!!!

Show of the year for this guy....or perhaps a close 2nd behind the Budos show.

Wow!