Jambands.ca

whos going to moe?

Tooly

Tooly,

I got the message last night about the tickets.

Looks as though I will be there now.

nero is my only reason for attending though,curiosity about moe. live I guess has a extremely small amount to do with it I guess.

Either way I will be there,so maybe theres someone with room for two?

If only to get there is cool for me,I may just leave before moe.

Swifty,

I've heard my share of moe.,yet to hear anything that really grabs me.Maybe seeing em live will change that......doubtful,but perhaps I'll give em a go.

Also not costing me $20,and even if it were to cost me that I have no problems supporting nero,since they are friends in my books,aside from playing great music.

Just thought I'd add in some moe. thoughts...

I've seen them about 25 times. The first 23 didn't do anything for me... but the last 2 were good and the last one was great!

The first bunch were opening acts, and I never paid attention. The last two were Bonnaroo. This years moe.'aroo was just great. The tune "okay alright" (is that what its called?) with Warren out on stage was fantastic.

My personal experience has been thus: a) I don't like bands til I see them and B) they have to be the main draw/act/slot in order for it to count as me seeing them.

Anyways, just rambling, but yeah, check em out.

hey greg i might be able to pick u up ! i was thinking of heading your way first b/c i want to go and shoot this lighthouse near the hamer ..

pretty sure i will do that, so ya, give me an e mail

not sure about the ride back though off to ottawa the following day ..

s2doggy@hotmail.com [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by stu dog:

hey greg i might be able to pick u up ! i was thinking of heading your way first b/c i want to go and shoot this lighthouse near the hamer ..

pretty sure i will do that, so ya, give me an e mail

not sure about the ride back though off to ottawa the following day ..

s2doggy@hotmail.com
[big Grin]

Right on Stu, thanks bro.

I'll shoot ya a email before then.Thanks kindly.

Archived