Jambands.ca

EPL 2010-2011 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus H. F@ck!

Ramires managed to take a poor 1st leg performance and make it worse. Man United is pretty good, perhaps going down to 10 men isn't a very good idea?

What a r@tard. I wish he was dead.

I also have no faith in Ancelotti anymore, because after Wigan we should have seen some more Torres/benayoun action, and clearly there was no hope of that.

Jesus H. Fuck!

And, well played United, you guys were great. Congrats Andre.

:chug:

True.

Both were world-class strikers.

fixed that for you.

Aren't you clever?

I am aware that time passes, and in no way do I still consider Andriy to be a world class striker.

As for Nando, we still have only 2 losses (with him available) since he joined the club. He may not have scored, but other clubs still have to prepare for him, and mark him.

IMO, best striker ever? Peter Osgood. Would you make a funny alteration to that, or do you have anything better to do than act like Booche-lite?

osgood really??

better then the real ronaldo, maradona, ian rush, henry, raul, messi, best, pele, king kenny.... and on and on and on and on....

torres hasnt been world class for almost 2 years now. and of course being a liverpool fan im gonna take the piss out of him and chelsea..

As for Nando, we still have only 2 losses (with him available) since he joined the club. He may not have scored, but other clubs still have to prepare for him, and mark him.

yeah fergie was soooo worried about him he left a cleary hobbled and unfit Rio on to shut him down.

i would wager right now that teams are looking at the chelsea team sheet and would rather face whiney sulky torres over drogba ..

What is going on at White Hart Lane this aft?

A fookin' classic is what! :chug:

Too bad Spurs couldn't get full points but I'll take the draw. That means Spurs win the league series and had a better showing than Arse in the Champs league. :chug:

And 4th is still in sight. Play on! :chug:

Jebus!!

There was a painful conclusion to an end-of-season party when a Welsh Non-League footballer suffered severe injuries after a pool cue was rammed up his backside. An as yet unnamed 37-year-old midfielder for Tenby AFC, who play in the Pembrokeshire 1st Division, is still in hospital five days after the incident. A source, believed to be a team-mate, told the Mirror: "It was a bit of horseplay that went ­seriously wrong. We'd all had a few drinks when one of the lads did a moonie. A player picked up a pool cue and it all went wrong from there."

Another Tenby team-mate, 29, was arrested, but later released without charge by police.