Jambands.ca

EPL 2010-2011 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Sloth, you guys just get sh*t on every year with injuries. Yer like the Washington Capitals of the EPL. Love kicking 5 layers of crap outta Arsenal, but itd be nice for you to be able to field a club. Bad luck, man.

Did you know i grew up in Washington and our family had season tickets for five years? True fact.

Quote of the week (from Popbitch)

'Despite all the acres of coverage of the Rooney-prossies story, our favourite tabloid quote from a footballer this week comes from Mario Balotelli, who crashed his Audi A8 on his first day at Manchester City. So, at least one Premiership star is happy to tell the truth: 'The police raced to the scene, breathalysed Balotelli and interviewed him. The breath test was negative, but the police demanded to know why a 20-year-old, who speaks faltering English, was carrying £5,000 cash in his back pocket. Balotelli's response was honest: 'Because I am rich.'"

Champions starts in 5 minutes!!

United have Rio Ferdinand back in the lineup and wearing the captain's armband (as he should on United).

Ollie, wherever you may be, good luck.

Who's the Rangers fan? MOBE? Hope I've got that right, and good luck vs Man U, never gonna be easy.

Sloth, guess you and me gotta wait for tomorrow.

:content:

Can't think of anything other than the standard party line response to last night's result... should have won the match but a point away to Bremen was probably the most realistic positive expectation for Spurs fans. Blah. They did look amazing for the first thirty minutes though.

That Marin is a slippery little bastard, isn't he?