Jambands.ca

iPhone 4

Booche

You should have seen the line at my mall (Fairview) in Toronto today. Absolutely insane... took me back to camping out for Floyd tickets in the 80's. There was at least 1000 people in line from one end of the mall to the other at 8 am. By 4 pm there still had to be 300 in line.

insanity!

oh to have come up with Apple's business plan.

if you stood in line for more than 30 minutes for this thing, you are a huge chump.

You could say the same thing about Phish Coventry. Coventry cost way more, killed more brain cells and delivered a lot of crap.

Waiting in line for iPhone 4 was like Coventry without the mud or the shitty lead guitar.

My brother in-law picked one up last night - 20 minutes in line. 10 of that apparently waiting for the cashier to fix the register. loljb.gif

You could say the same thing about Phish Coventry. Coventry cost way more, killed more brain cells and delivered a lot of crap.

Waiting in line for iPhone 4 was like Coventry without the mud or the shitty lead guitar.

Are you saying after the weekend these new iphones will no longer be available?

My brother in-law picked one up last night - 20 minutes in line. 10 of that apparently waiting for the cashier to fix the register. loljb.gif

Are you saying after the weekend these new iphones will no longer be available?

Ottawa was sold out by the end of day friday. Lucky to get one after that anywhere as far as I know.