Jambands.ca

Chick Corea / Christian McBride / Brian Blade in Ottawa Oct. 3

bradm

http://www.ottawajazzscene.ca/news/1268-chick-corea-in-ottawa-october-3

Tickets are now on sale to see pianist Chick Corea in concert, with Brian Blade on drums and Christian McBride on bass. They will be playing Sunday, October 3 at 7 p.m., at Dominion-Chalmers United Church, 355 Cooper Street (at O'Connor).

You can order tickets immediately at OttawaJazzFestival.com, or by calling the Festival office at 613-241-2633 during office hours. As of July 27, CD Warehouse and Compact Music will also be selling tickets. Reserved tickets are $56.50. General admission (i.e. back of the church) is $50.85 and student prices (11 to 25 years, with valid student ID) are $22.60. Taxes are included.

Aloha,

Brad

I didn't pick up my ticket yet.

The reserved tix are not reserved seating, it's just that the front area is reserved for those with better tix, the rest is for the rest.

I'll be buying one ticket. Did any of you buy tix yet? Didja get reserved or general? I'm leaning towards general, but there's only about $6 difference between the ticket prices.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering the same thing FBN, but when I got home from vacation I noticed a ticket for the show in my ticket pile, so I guess I forgot that I had remembered to buy a ticket before I left town or something like that.

Short answer: Yeah, I got a ticket for the cheaper GA. See you then!