Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
kc

UNITED STEEL WORKERS OF MONTREAL this THURSDAY in Hamilton!!

Wellll.... Schwa! You got quite the shout out at USWM last night. So they are in the middle of their set and Gern says so who's the guy that traded shirts with me last time we were here. A few people yell out Schwa. They say his name is Schwa? and kinda chuckle. Gern then said to tell Schwa that he wants to trade back cause those shirts are no longer being made by the band. He said he tried to get a new one but couldn't so... message delivered. had to laugh at this one! What a great night though, they played great and there was a new banjo/madolin player that added a new energy to the band! What a great night with good music and friends!

Fun fun night (as usual), the band was really rocking, even for a small crowd. I fuckin' love that band.

Kudos to TAH and the staff, especially the bartender, for keeping Geordie topped up..."keep your head up, or I can't give you another beer!"

there was a new banjo/madolin player that added a new energy to the band!

Amazing energy, really seemed to stand out above the norm,. Great player that's for sure.