Jambands.ca

Justin Bieber Memoir

bouche

Uhhhhhh-mazing. There should be some sort of law that says you have to be at least 60 or near death in order to write and sell a memoir.

It's not enough to conquer the music world — Justin Bieber is looking to dominate bookshelves this fall with a memoir.

HarperCollins said Monday the 16-year-old pop sensation from Stratford, Ont., has inked a deal for an illustrated autobiography titled Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story.

Besides chronicling his journey to stardom, the publishing house promises previously unseen photos for "fans afflicted with Bieber fever."

"Every day I wake up and count my blessings. My fans have played such a large part in all of this and they help me live my dreams every day. I'm excited to share just a little bit more of my world with them through this book," the teen performer said in a release.

"Between the behind-the-scenes pictures and the story I think this is going to be something they can all enjoy. This is just another way for me to say thank you to my fans."

The book will be released in October, coinciding with the release of another Bieber book — a 32-page comic book biography, Fame: Justin Bieber.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2010/08/02/bieber-memoir.html#ixzz0vZRMswyd