Jambands.ca

Any Black Keys extra(s) for face or over

zero

I am trying to turn up an extra or 2 for tonights Black Keys show at the KoolHaus. He is a totally solid dude the best barber in Toronto hands down. Just trying to turn up a last minute extra at a reasonable price.

email me at lukecbowden@gmail.com or PM me here

Saw them on Letterman with a bass player and horns and such...I guess the extra guys aren't touring?

That's Dan Auerbach's side project without his black keys drummer. Great band and his first solo album Keep it hid is a spectacular album!!

they had 2 extra players with them in montreal on the weekend. and the whole tour.

They only come out on the songs from the new album. I ended up getting tickets at the door last night. What a fucking show! These guys speak my language. Oh, and I fucking loved hearing a Junior Kimbrough cover.

I had never listened to these guys until yesterday morning when my brother sent a video link to them performing at Abbey Road. Was a little disappointed that I was 48 hours too late discovering them to catch them in Toronto. All I've been listening to since, almost through their discography now. Killer stuff.