Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in the defensive side of his O-line in the blink of an eye and got to show off them sweet feet once by them.

The game misses that fella.

The game definately misses him, but Chris Johnson is just as quick and shifty.

Can he be the first player to have back to back 2000 yard seasons?

He was in the defensive side of his O-line in the blink of an eye and got to show off them sweet feet once by them.

The game misses that fella.

The game definately misses him' date=' but Chris Johnson is just as quick and shifty.

Can he be the first player to have back to back 2000 yard seasons?

[/quote']

For sure! that kid in lightning and the ONLY reason i'd tune into a Titans game.

I dont know if Chris Johnson is as shifty as Barry. I'll have to pay closer attention but that is heady praise.

And Barry werent no Bo. I wasnt implying Bo was better but it would have been interesting if his career wasnt cut so short. No one ever had a combination of speed and strength like that. He was miles ahead of everyone else on the field and could play today with what he had.

Keep in mind I loved watching Barry Saunders. He is one of my favorite backs ever.

Wait. Dont we have this conversation at the end of every August? I'll leave it at that.

Thank god the wait is over.

Last night my girlfriend, out of the blue, offered to take me to my favorite restaurant tonight and pay for everything (and it's a pretty pricey place) and I blew her off so I could watch the game and eat chips with the dog. That's how much I'm looking forward to football starting. (and no Ollie, no need to chime in about how the CFL season is rolling along).

nfl_a_mcnabb_576.jpg

Redskins are going 19-0 and McNabb is throwing for 6,000 yards, no picks.

Hilarious

AFC West

Denver Broncos

* Strength: Excellent cornerbacks and safeties will provide sure tackling of running backs who are eluding the defensive front seven and rushing untouched into the secondary

* Weakness: Keep trading for other teams' shitty quarterbacks

* Player To Watch: Brady Quinn should have an interesting year, as he has been vigorously studying the Denver phone book

* Intangibles: Whole team is going to see Phil Lesh and Bob Weir at Red Rocks after its week-three loss to the Colts

Brees has had a few WR drops that would totally change this game but it is only the first game.

Tough to call right now if you are either sides' coordinators because you are waiting for trends as you try to develop them. I've felt Minny has done a pretty good job at throwing things at Drew Brees to confuse him.