Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other Week 1 Highlights:

How about Michael Vick? It was a blast watching him yesterday. Hand him the ball Andy, hand him the ball.

Matt Forte came up huge for me in fantasy points but that was mainly due to his receiving. His game winning catch was fuckingsick, reminded me of Marcus Allen, but he was given multiple punches at the goaline in one series whereby he and the line couldnt cross. That was the opposite of Marcus Allen.

Fortes stats were also padded by one 89 yard catch and TD.

And hell yeah lets talk Michael Vick! I think when he plays a bunch of games in a row that he'll be the old Vick. The final drive when he stepped past the line and had a 15 yard cushion between him and the defenders surely had us all yelling "RUN!" and then he tried to stick it in (great friggin toss considering). If he runs I think he scores and the game goes the other way.

I thought that hit he took in the second quarter when trying for the touchdown was going to take him out- what a huge grimace on his face, but he sprung right back to life.

Is anyone really shocked Ollie is a bandwagony Pats fan? If you are, no longer shall you be:

Tom Brady took the occasion of being surrounded by media to talk about Patriots Nation. The Patriots quarterback spoke to a large assembly of media in the locker room [Wednesday] about the challenges the team faces this Sunday against the New York Jets, and the disappointment he felt when he saw so many empty seats in the second half at Gillette Stadium in the season opening win over the Bengals. "The road environment is very different than our friendly home crowd, who when I looked up, half the stadium was gone when we were up 21 points early fourth quarter, which I wasn't so happy about," Brady said. "I don't think the Jets fans leave early. They're going to be loud the whole game."

I'ld probably off myself too if I played for the Donkeys.

Too soon?

Homer: (Reading note) "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!

Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.

Homer: Yeah, yeah.

Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.

Homer: (Sighs) You just don't understand football, Marge.