Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was nuts.

Anyone watching the night game?? 3-0 in the 3rd. Am I seeing that right?

I put in another 12 hour shift quarterbacking the remote yesterday. That night game was one of the worst things I have ever seen in the NFL. Todd Collins, (who I guess is the Bears nominal 2nd QB, by virtue of seniority) looked like a deer in headlights. He did NOT belong on the field.

I guess I should have said Vick was getting stretcher'd out.

That was some surprisingly good smashmouth football from the Skins at times. McNabb was atrocious in the second half but they got their shit together enough in the 4th quarter for a decent clock eating drive (though McNabb should have stayed inbounds on that scramble, what the fuck was he thinking). Good stuff.

That Jax field goal was awesome.

In the Dolphins defence I would just like to point out that Thomas Brady was not the reason for their downfall.

He went 19/24 153 yds and 1 TD.

It was the Dolphind HORRIBLE Special Teams play and Hennes desire to throw INT's that killed them.

However a loss is a loss no matter how it happens. In this case though we were not beat by Captain America :)

However a loss is a loss no matter how it happens. In this case though we were not beat by Captain America :)

I thought it was funny that every time the Pats defense scored they'd cut to a shot of a jubilant Brady on the sidelines as if he was thinking, "Thank god they scored again so I don't have to!" ;)

God, just to put that Patriots game in perspective I went over the box scores just to be sure and they.......

Threw a TD

Ran for a TD

Returned a pick for a TD

Returned an opening 3rd quarter kick off for a TD

Blocked a field goal for a TD

......and the win was Brady's 100th win, doing it the fastest in NFL history (131 games, Montana did it 139). Wow.

God, just to put that Patriots game in perspective I went over the box scores just to be sure and they.......

Threw a TD

Ran for a TD

Returned a pick for a TD

Returned an opening 3rd quarter kick off for a TD

Blocked a field goal for a TD

......and the win was Brady's 100th win, doing it the fastest in NFL history (131 games, Montana did it 139). Wow.

They showed that stat on the game last night. It's the first time in NFL history a team has scored all those ways in one game.