Jambands.ca

Israel has 8 days to strike Iran

Deeps

The "Ambassador of Death"? It's almost laughable. Itty bitty Ahmadinejad standing beside his flying "Penis of Death" missile thing is no different than the douche cruising the club district in a Hummer with spinny hubcaps. Bunch of needle-dick poseurs.

Use all the sarcasm and pictures you feel you need. Iran is surrounded by the USA, they [uSA] have bases and troops in just about every country surrounding them, a few of those counties have nukes. That's a lot of pressure on Iran and probably not a good thing with their current gov't. But that's my opinion.

I've sat and listened to my neighbour tell numerous tales of living under the current Iranian gov't (he just got the last of his family out to Canada), lack of human rights, manipulated elections, jailed opposition etc, it goes on. He thinks Ahmadinejad is unstable and dangerous and doesn't foresee anything good coming from all this. Add the fact that Ahmadinejad and Ali Hoseyni Khamene’i feel all opposition to the current gov't within Iran are "enemies of the state" even though he claims to be for free elections.

I'm not saying that Iran shouldn't have nuclear power but given the current situation, the fact they have (since the 90's) been testing and making medium and long-range ballistic missiles (Shahab-3) that are fully capable of being equipped with nuclear warheads it's a pretty fragile, even volatile situation if you ask me.

Again, I'm not saying Iran would use them, or will even attack anyone. But, with nuclear weapons in Iran, hezbollah, for example, could easily look at it as a nice umbrella to protect them to carry out more aggressive actions. Brinkmanship I believe it's called, and that could be enough of a catalyst for another country to initiate an attack.

No winners indeed.