Jambands.ca

Phall Tour

skelter

Who knows? I would think it is more of a value-add to justify higher ticket prices.

You are probaby right. It's not as though it's going to cost them ten bucks everytime someone with a ticket grabs one of these "free" downloads. And of course they charge well below what they could get away with for tickets, so I suppse bumping the prices a smidge and throwing in a little something extra isn't terrible.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess I look dumb - not sure why I would have thought they were in it for anything but the money. So soon I forget about watching Trey's thugs bust kids in the lot for selling shirts with anything remotely close to song lyrics.

I would have thought they'd have bounced back from the market crash by now - guess its slower in the U.S.

Kudos to them for giving away the download w/ show ticket. That's cool.

That is not at all what they are doing. They are including the price of the download in the ticket' date=' which is why the tickets are now $10 more than they were previously.[/quote']

What the hell? Is this just a cash grab on their part? Are they trying to curb taping?

For the record- wasn't bitching about ticket prices. Don't even know (or care) what they are.

I was lamenting the fact that I gave them props for the "free" mp3s only to find out that they are actually not free, but instead its a forced purchase worked into the ticket price.

It'll be really cool next summer when everyone has to buy a tour shirt with their ticket. Or maybe the Bon Jovi route with a take-home chair!

For the record- wasn't bitching about ticket prices. Don't even know (or care) what they are.

I was lamenting the fact that I gave them props for the "free" mp3s only to find out that they are actually not free, but instead its a forced purchase worked into the ticket price.

It'll be really cool next summer when everyone has to buy a tour shirt with their ticket. Or maybe the Bon Jovi route with a take-home chair!

Ideal for Bluesfest!