Jambands.ca

please don't use this site to illegally trade

mark tonin

Please do not use this board to illegally spread music or to spread music in a way that goes against a band's music sharing policy.

If you make a personal decision to share music in an illegal manner or in a manner that goes against a band's policy, that is your choice. However, don't use this board to do it, as your choice may have a negative impact on others and on this site. I don't want this site shut down, and I don't want to be hassled because people are using this site irresponsibly.

I am not concerned about people using this board to discuss issues related to what is right and wrong (e.g. discussions about music sharing, drug policy, etc.) but PLEASE DO NOT use this board to do illegal things like break copyright laws and sell drugs.

Peace, Mark

Phish has always had apolicy of letting their fans get their music for free. However, they have never tolerated bullshit from people who try and rip them off. The attitude of making the rich, richer just doesn't wash. Many people work for Phish and depend on them for income, health ins., etc. Their charitable deeds are legendary in Vermont. Buy their music or don't, but don't justify stealing by having some warped Robin Hood ideals.

Archived