Jambands.ca

Question of the Year:

MoMack

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

Let's do PANIC MoMack!!! I think The Drive-By Truckers are playing in Hot 'Lanta on NYE as well!

Only other great option I can think of right now is the Mule run in NYC at the Beacon.

yes,

panic is the best thing going for nye!!! who else is in?

"Don't tell anyone though, it's a secret..."

You know, all this secret shit is turning out to be not-so-secretive.

I really think there is some kind of Mind Fucked Body Jam going on most times, and I believe Velvet is at the helm. You know, he lies to me about song titles when I am trying to comprise setlists!

Conspiracy theorists unite.............

I think I am really going to start babbling.

quote:

Originally posted by Chewie:

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

Let's do PANIC MoMack!!! I think The Drive-By Truckers are playing in Hot 'Lanta on NYE as well!

Only other great option I can think of right now is the Mule run in NYC at the Beacon.

yes,

panic is the best thing going for nye!!! who else is in?

Sure... but Rose has a condo on the beach an hour from Miami...

I think the cash flow is telling me its got to be a land-transportation NYE...

Still no real idea. I usually go away camping or cottaging but I haven't put those plans in place yet. I know Ottawa would be a good time, maybe I should consider that. On the other hand, I would miss sitting in a hot tub surrounded by snow, sipping a scotch and listening to the music pour out from inside a fire heated cottage. Hmmmm...

hmmm...i was asking people this today at work...weird...

currently, im contemplating throwing a bash at my place for the exact reason this question was asked: people dont usually know what to do, but if i threw a party, people wouldnt have that excuse....but it'd be a thematic party...you'd have to come as a sterotype of a past year (or future year, for that matter)...be creative...in case you decide to come, in case i decide to have it....

i've also contemplated dropping a shitload on a flight to oakland and a dead ticket. i mean, they're playing with the fucking funk brothers!

but, if mickey was going to sing, i think i'd have to end myself. the horror.....

i figured nero would be doing something in ottawa, and i know some good people up there, so, that would be a good time....

in the past i've cottaged with none other than our man \/\/illy, and lemme tell ya folks, thats always a fuckin blast. unless you're pushin' his truck up a fucking hill. hahahahahahahaha. beard envy hate fuck, brotha! fuck those were good times! sauna's, kitchen jams, 5 days of drinking debauchery....christ.....my kidney.....my stomach lining.......where has it gone??????

other than that, who knows....maybe i'll just sit around and play video games and get stoned listening to some good tunes.....whatever....its just another day, right? hahahah.

You may or may not have noticed my absence from the Sanc for the past couple of days.

First of all Velvet AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I obviously couldn't be more happy to hear that nero may be in town for New Years. It sure wouldn't feel the same if they weren't.

Second, I know you said it was to remain a secret but Booche and Davey Boy held me captive and subjected me to torture until I gave up the info. They stuck me with electric prods, pulled out my toe nails and stretched my body with pullies and I still didn't say a word. They cut my hair and told me they'd kill my children and still, I said nothing. Then they did the unspeakable and I had no other choice but to let them in on the big secret...

They played Great Big Sea!!!!

I'm sorry, and I hope you understand.

Thanks for the compassion Esau, I won't soon forget my torment. I'm trying to think of the positives and all I can think of right now is "Thank god it wasn't Rush or I may have spilled the beans about Princess Di's death, how the pyramids were built and Bouche's Christmas present."

I know Mr. Musicface, I'm sorry but I had to. [Wink]

Archived