Jambands.ca

Phish Fall Tour Ticket Lotto Results

Basher

Just from the PT, my friends and the posts here- its not really surprising that many of you got shut out for 10/31.

Seems like everyone and their brother (and a few other family members) placed a request for AC. Whether or not it was ever feasible for them to attend is a thread for another day.

I liked the old system where you had to buy your money orders up front and send them away ahead of time- thereby limiting demand to those who were putting their cash where their bong usually goes....

I wonder how many ticket requests are received now compared to the REAL PTBM?

Seems like everyone and their brother (and a few other family members) placed a request for AC. Whether or not it was ever feasible for them to attend is a thread for another day.

I would have had 40 people put in AC run requests if I knew 40 people that were willing to enter a lotto using their credit card for an $800 charge. You bemoan people for playing the game?

I was bemoaning the game itself- not the players.

The old playing field was level, this is leaning towards the rich get richer- if you follow my reasoning.

I for one never had a problem getting seats even at the height of their popularity using the old system- now I don't even consider the remote possibility that the lottery might do it for me.

And just for you because today you are likely in a tizzy: IMO you would go to the shows 100%; I was referring to some others I know who put in requests (some even multiples) but really had no intention of ever going to the shows- but rather using them as trade bait or even worse to scalp.