Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
MrBigTime

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

“They were trying to get Zdeno suspended and they embellished it a little bit,†the 22-year NHL veteran said. “They were trying to do what they could to get him suspended.â€

way to take the highroad recchi.

Guest Low Roller

Engqvist and Dawes re-assigned to Hamilton, meaning that Darche and Plekanec are probably back in the line-up tonight against Boston.

That was a tough go tonight and I have been trying to do my best not to overreact in my heart even though I am.

The one good thing is that you cant underestimate the charcter of Les 2010-2011 Brahs. Shitty result but sleeves were worn again, especially by the guy questioned the most simply because of his paycheque.

1zwz2i9.jpg

Gomez ain't producing, he is paid to produce more than he is... you old fart

Gomez showed last night what he brings to the team more than the pts he hasnt produced yet you fail to recognize it or give him the credit where it was due even though it was right in front of everyones eyes.

Well done Low Roller. Well done.

slow%20clap.gif

Guest Low Roller

We got pinned down and FUCKED last night, plain and simple. Here is a comedy skit on man rape by Dave Chappelle.

We got pinned down and fuÇked last night, plain and simple.

You didnt even watch the fucking game and for some odd reason you think you are on the team. Way to go champ.

except Gomez proved he bleeds

.........from his heart.........

Guest Low Roller

Oh, I'm sorry. Clearly I missed the epic struggle of this game. I guess the score does not indicate the level of intensity that makes this game a worthy candidate for the next centennial collection.