Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you take old man Recchi's cack out of mouth and wise up... Gomez ain't producing, he is paid to produce more than he is... you old fart

grumpy-old-men.jpg

Gomez is producing pretty much at the same pace he was as a Devil and a Ranger. The Habs knew what they were getting.

Why don't you take old man Recchi's cack out of mouth and wise up... Gomez ain't producing' date=' he is paid to produce more than he is... you old fart

[img']http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/grumpy-old-men.jpg

Gomez is producing pretty much at the same pace he was as a Devil and a Ranger. The Habs knew what they were getting.

No he fuckin ain't... he was averaging around 70 pts a year then... he's at 35 pts this year now, his worst total ever in the NHL... it has never been THIS bad for him, but he bleeds, so he's awesome

it has never been THIS bad for him

Maybe if someone could actually convert on the golden opportunities he sets up.

Brian Gionta = 41 pts but I never hear anyone whine about him. Another nice open net miss last night Captain Cant Hit The Broad Side Of A Barn.

Cammy? 41 pts. 6 million a year to score goals and he has 16 goals but you never whine about him. To put that into perspective for you, Andrei 'In January MBT Said That He Would Never Wear A Habs Jersey Again' Kostitsyn has 19.

Always need someone to complain about there Wendy Whiner. I recall you wanted Hammer traded for a bag of pucks because he was useless. You should be the GM.............of the Sens............

Guest Low Roller

The main point of contention with Gomez is his retarded salary. Fuck you Glen Sather. Otherwise I think that expectations towards him wouldn't be as high.

He's the highest paid player in Habs history! It's the same reason why people jumped all over Brisebois back in the day.

I fail to see how Cammy's 16 goals in 60 games getting paid 6 million bucks is ok in your eyes but whatever. Gomez brings much more to the table but I wouldnt expect you to understand that seeing as you can only read the stat sheet.

Roll this ::points at klingon encrustified asshole::

All the bitching aside about who is playing well in relation to their contract or not...

The Habs are pretty much where I expected them to be... a 5th to 8th seed entering the playoffs. Price will need to play well in the playoffs and the rest of the team will need to pull it together if they are to se any success.

Montreal isn't Detroit... a team that is pretty much always guaranteed a playoff spot and is always in contention...

The Habs need some luck, strong goaltending and to play consistently for the playoff run.

I'm not expecting too much out of them but I will enjoy what I can.

Guest Low Roller

Those games are winnable for sure. My guess is that they are all keeping themselves healthy for the playoffs, and therefore are becoming risk-averse and not driving as hard, checking as hard, or blocking as hard. However they still need to win a few more games to advance to the playoffs.

Really I'm just bugging Booche as I know that they will make the playoffs. It's fun pushing his buttons. :D

1577430252_a193838bc4.jpg