Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

Bah, what are you gonna do? Habs came out flat and paid for it. All the credit to the Bruins for capitalizing but hotdamn if I wasnt sure Les Brahs were tying it up!

Thursday is gonna be one for the ages and Ollie is right. The rest of this workweek is already taking forever.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy I know is at the games with an ipad sound measurement application. Its basically a sound meter, with a visual indicating the level of decibels of sound.

On Monday when Beliveau passed the torch, the decibel level read 105; tonight for Henri it ran to 102. Level at which sustained exposure may result in hearing loss: 90 - 95 db. !

I thought you guys would like that kind of nerd information.

Edited by Guest

A guy I know is at the games with an ipad sound measurement application. Its basically a sound meter, with a visual indicating the level of decibels of sound.

On Monday when Beliveau passed the torch, the decibel level read 105; tonight for Henri it ran to 102. Level at which sustained exposure may result in hearing loss: 90 - 95 db. !

I thought you guys would like that kind of nerd information.

Habs playoff record when your buddy is playing with his iPad at the game:

0 - 2

Tell him his iPad has jinxed the Habs!

Guest Low Roller

Great game. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Poor result, but damn if I wasn't convinced that we had the game won on several occasions.

From HI/O:

After game 5 last year, Halak had made 123 saves on 135 shots.

-.911 SVP

After game 5 this year, Price has made 165 saves on 176 shots.

-.938 SVP

Edited by Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

I think I forgot to breathe for most of the third period last night until Kelly took an idiot penalty. The brain damage is almost undetectable.

One thing regarding Lucic: I thought it was an avoidable dangerous hit and he got the appropriate call. HOWEVER, there have been other hits like that in these playoffs that have not been called that way. Very inconsistent discipline.

Edited by Guest

One thing regarding Lucic: I thought it was an avoidable dangerous hit and he got the appropriate call. HOWEVER, there have been other hits like that in these playoffs that have not been called that way. Very inconsistent discipline.

You cant tell me the 'blown goal' didnt help when they had to make that decision.