Jambands.ca

Dick's pix and most 77/78 SBDs

Chewie

Guest Low Roller
guess you won't find out douchebag

Find out what? A link for all the Dick's Picks and 77/78 SBDs. Got me there.

Typical netiquette calls for you to ask people to PM you their email address rather than have them post it right in this public forum where e-mail extracting will likely occur resulting in an increase in spam traffic.

guess you won't find out douchebag

Find out what? A link for all the Dick's Picks and 77/78 SBDs. Got me there.

Typical netiquette calls for you to ask people to PM you their email address rather than have them post it right in this public forum where e-mail extracting will likely occur resulting in an increase in spam traffic.

I'm sure anyone worried about their addy being harvested is intelligent enough to use the PM button ... I used one of my secondary accounts for this purpose

just thought I'd do something nice for people. but then the King of the Internet came in here and decided to be a dick. mission accomplished

Just curious:

I don't download music (it's not that I have ethical issue with it, more of a dis-interest), but I'm wondering about something. In this situation is Chewie offering a link to somewhere where the music can be downloaded or is Chewie somehow sending the music files directly from one computer to another?

just thought I'd do something nice for people. but then the King of the Internet came in here and decided to be a dick. mission accomplished

Just curious:

I don't download music (it's not that I have ethical issue with it' date=' more of a dis-interest), but I'm wondering about something. In this situation is Chewie offering a link to somewhere where the music can be downloaded or is Chewie somehow sending the music files directly from one computer to another?[/quote']

I'm guessing that a file with all of the Dick's Picks releases and most 77/78 sounboards would be waaaaaay to big to send through email, even if they were only in crappy mp3 format. My money is on a link.