Jambands.ca

Boognish vs Madge

AD

And there are two sides to every brown story... this comes from the comments below the posted link:

“Just got home from watching Madonna film W.E. in Central Park & I’ve got a great story to tell. So they were filming…as usual, the same scene over & over again. Then all of a sudden, in the middle of a take, we hear loud music coming from the open air stage behind us. Apparently, there was going to be a concert in the park later at night and the band was rehearsing. I whispered to my friend…â€Oh dear, she’s gonna be pissed with all that noiseâ€. Moments after I said that, all of a sudden, Madonna was right in front of us looking pissed and said “Let’s goâ€. She started walking very fast which turned into a sprint, running uphill towards the stage. Her bodyguards were caught by surprise and were scrambling to catch up with her. A bunch of people started running, following her & without really knowing what was happening, my friend & I started running as well. We then realized she was going towards the stage where the band was rehearsing. The entrance to the back of the stage was cordonned off with security & no one could enter. But Madonna came so fast & she’s so tiny, she just went past them. A few seconds later, her bodyguards followed but the security stopped them not knowing what was going on. After a few seconds of explaining, they were let through but by this time Madonna was already on top of the hill turning towards the stage. We lost sight of her at this time as there’s a big wall covering the stage but she was there for a few minutes and then all of sudden, we see her sprinting down the hill with her burly bodyguards struggling to keep up. She runs back to where the filming was going on and takes her place near the cameraman & calmly resumed filming as if nothing happened. It was so funny because she must have told that band to STFU cuz we didn’t hear a peep from them again until they wrapped up the shoot about 2 hours later. I tell you, it was a SCENE. Our girl is a no nonesense bitch. She didn’t send anyone to tell those guys to STFU, she went herself & took care of business herself. All in all, it just took 15 minutes of her time when it could have taken much longer had she just sent someone else. No messin’ around with our girl.

Anyway, it looks like it may have really been the last day of filming cuz when they finished the last take, they all gathered around Madonna & it seemed like she gave a little speech & there was clapping & cheering from the crew.

As for the scene they were filming, it involved the two main actresses, Abbie Cornish & the actress playing Wallis Simpson. I can only think it might be a dream sequence cuz these two characters lived in completely different eras so couldn’t possiblly have actually met. The scene had the two actresses talking while sitting in a park bench…Abby hands the other actress a pair of white gloves, they both stand and walk in opposite directions. There were also a lot of filming of extras in the park…bikers, joggers, etc. â€

And there you have it..

Ween

Summerstage

Rumsey Playfield

Central Park, NYC, NY

9/17/2010

Source:

Denon DTR80P w/Nakamichi 300's + CP4 Shotguns

Lineage:

DAT>WAV>FLAC

Recorded and Encoded by Cousinit

Disk I