Jambands.ca

Roadie help required for Marco Benevento in Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto

briguy

Hey now, I'm looking for volunteers who can help load Marco's 1927 upright piano. 15 minutes of your work = $30+ value, possibly more.

I need two sober people in each city (already have two) who can help early before the show plus at the end of the show. You're not required to help with anything else. Just the piano from curb to stage and back (all ground floor). You get guestlist, a copy of the new CD (maybe signed), and the opportunity to move a heavy musical instrument with Marco Benevento. Actually he'll be supervising but you get the point. Times for these positions look like 7pm and 2am in both Ottawa and Hamilton, and 2pm and 12am in Toronto. This will also give you access to the venue before doors plus soundcheck and premium seating if any.

Please send me a private message if you're interested. Thanks for reading.

I won't be sober but i will help. well i should have a mild buzz around 7 or just starting to drinkbut won't be drunk. and really at 2 am i should be alright. I have to write goverment test at 8 am . arggg Anyways I am a good drunk with a strong back. Let me know if you can't find any sober cats in ottawa. Good Luck

I won't be sober but i will help. well i should have a mild buzz around 7 or just starting to drinkbut won't be drunk. and really at 2 am i should be alright. I have to write goverment test at 8 am . arggg Anyways I am a good drunk with a strong back. Let me know if you can't find any sober cats in ottawa. Good Luck

Rob this piano is from 1927- I don't think Marco is gonna put up with any "sort of- kind of- not really" drunk guys no matter how strong. Briguy sounds serious and if I were you I wouldn't get involved. You do not want to be responsible in any way if that thing gets banged up mang.........

Rob this piano is from 1927- I don't think Marco is gonna put up with any "sort of- kind of- not really" drunk guys no matter how strong. Briguy sounds serious and if I were you I wouldn't get involved. You do not want to be responsible in any way if that thing gets banged up mang.........

im just saying man, if the carleton tavern dead extravaganza was any indication good luck finding any sober cats in ottawa :) I am sure someone will step up. If not I am waiting in the wings and nothing will get broken. :)

I'd contact Wall Sound (or other production houses up there...Northern Wish?) and see if they have some loaders or free-lancers who will take you up on your offer - that's not much for a late night 'load out' but if you explain it is just a piano and on the same floor....

http://wallsound-lighting.com/

Alternatively, you could put a post up on Pro Sound Web or Gearslutz -