Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Phish in Utica

Basher

Coupl of after parties within walking distance of the /venue/hotel

Electric Company:

Empire Sound (Wicked Awesome)

Featuring: Al Schnier, Jim Loughlin, Sam Kininger, Kirk Juhas, and Corey Colmey.

Nail Creek Pub:

Wednesday the 20th we have a lot going on. Starting at 4:00pm we are having a Ithaca Beer tasting. If that wasn’t enough then there is a Phish concert right here in our own back yard. Its going to be great to see the mass migration leaving Varick st. by foot walking to the aud for a great show. Cant get any better right? WRONG! After the show we booked Utica’s own Rusty Doves to keep the music going all night long. FYI… Take the sick day on Thursday!

I have three days left (of my two weeks notice) and can you believe my boss wouldn't let me take a half day off tomorrow?

I even have three vacation days left!!!!

In his defense, I am supposed to introduce all my clients to their new reps this week.

I would tell him to fuck off, but I don't want to burn any bridges. I want to keep the reference.

Edited by Guest

I have three days left (of my two weeks notice) and can you believe my boss wouldn't let me take a half day off tomorrow?

In his defense, I am supposed to introduce all my clients to their new reps this week.

I would tell him to fuck off, but I don't want to burn any bridges. I want to keep the reference.

Pussy.

In his defense' date=' I am supposed to introduce all my clients to their new reps this week.

[/quote']

Pussy.

2nd'd

In his defense' date=' I am supposed to introduce all my clients to their new reps this week.

[/quote']

Pussy.

2nd'd

Motion Carried.