Jambands.ca

Phish will play this for Halloween..

The Chameleon

First off I love the nerdiness of all of this.....

Second how weird is it that this multi million dollar operation is using 2 $12 tarps in different colors to cover up some on stage equipment?? Its kind of like the Steelers sideline last week with two guys holding up 'shade' stretchers? above players heads.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCNICU420 on PT took this pic... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cftaaf&s=7

and if you notice behind the curtain backstage there is an extra set of drums and some congas as well. I could see it being Fish's warm up kit but the congas make me wonder if there may be a guest or two tomorrow night.

Grateful Dead

Allman Brothers

Genesis

all had two drummers... hmm.

as did (does) little feat

Extended Whole Lotta Love tease inside of Chalkdust.

Then followed by HAHAHA

They be fucking with all'y'all ... there ain't gonna be no Zeppelin cover tomorrow night :) :) :)

Now .... Walk Away.

KILLER SET SO FAR.

Set I: Kill Devil Falls, Cavern, Foam, Guelah Papyrus, Chalkdust Torture -> Whole Lotta Love -> Chalkdust Torture, Ha Ha Ha, Walk Away

The Zep stuff inside Tweezer sounded rough at times but definitely must have been a fucking blast if you were in there. I would have been slapping mad highfives.

All I know for sure is Treigh has dropped most of that whale bullshit which automatically improved the band's sound a thousand fold as far as I am concerned. Thank fucking God. Fun little Bowie.

Show Of Life or Set Killer? ;)