Jambands.ca

Important notice for all Rich Stadium regulars

Booche

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not Sanctuary this forum. Its pretty much the only message board I can tolerate. It's the peak season of sport and nothing is really happening. Where did everybody go? Its obvious Liverpool fans are fairweather fuckers but come on people. I thought we were better than this. My gears might grind at this rate and not in a humorous manner.

It's starting to die in here people and while I should blame each one of us, it's probably best to single out one person because that is what we do best around here.

658h3o.jpg

holy fuck you bunch of dicks. what part of this post did you not understand.

I must have not understood the part how Booche said don't let this forum die by not posting anything in it...except that maybe I DID understand and came here to talk shit with my homies. Weird.

:surprise:

I must have not understood the part how Booche said don't let this forum die by not posting anything in it...except that maybe I DID understand and came here to talk shit with my homies. Weird.

:surprise:

:surprise: :surprise: :whyyou:

Choice. I've never been a Little Feat fan so when I saw last night's setlist I was super disappointed.

My over-the-top comment was meant to be an obvious troll. This is Rich Stadium after all.

You did troll me a little bit!

Maaaaaan, you need to listen to more Richie Hayward! The Feat are the funkiest of all the classic southern rock bands. If you're into that kinda shit. :)

I loved loved the choice, moderately satisfied with the execution.

I was at the Exile show last Hallowe'en and basically lost my shit (that and Zeppelin 3 are probably my ultimate albums), but only relistened to half of the recording and don't really feel like I have to again. Probably same situation this time, if I had been there I would probably be saying it couldn't have been better.

Edited by Guest

'A Nebraska teenager - dressed as a mobile breathalysing unit for a Halloween party - was pulled over on his way home and arrested for drink-driving. Matthew Nieveen, 19, of Lincoln, was arrested early on Monday for driving under the influence and being a minor in possession of alcohol. Nieveen drew the attention of patrol officers while driving erratically in his Ford F-150 - a large pick-up truck. It is not known whether the officers had a mobile breathalysing unit to test Nieveen, but they did find the incident ironic enough to include what he was wearing in their report. The charge sheet read: 'He was dressed as a PBT [preliminary breath testing] alcohol sensor and had been attending a Halloween party prior to the stop.' Despite police identifying Nieveen, they decided to obscure his face when handing out a photo of him still in his outfit post-arrest' - The Daily Mail

• 2 weeks later...