Jambands.ca

Can I interest anyone in a FREE, brand new (device giveaway contest!)...

Patchoulia

When I say "brand new", I mean the cellophane has never been removed - it's not a fancy new device just hitting the market.

I have an Acer Liquid E in my overhead bin. I don't recall why. I sure as fuck don't need it and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting any high-level VIP requests for this particular unit.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll do some sort of a raffle. Or, just give it to the person I like best.

:)

Proposal: Patchoulia, you send me the device so we can make a template of it and get it up on our site. Then, we'll send the device to whomever wins the draw here, along with 3 free GelaSkins of their choice...

I can see where GelaSkins benefits here, but what about good 'ol Patchoulia? I have to assume she would get a cut of every GelaSkin sold for said device?

;)

I think you should give it to me, and heres why:

I have never owned a cell phone, and I think Im ready. Plus, Fista is pressuring me to use her old one, but its so out-of-date that the kids at my school will all make fun of me for it, behind my back, which is the worst kind!!! That, or they'll think I'm a narc.

OR the coolest kid in class!!!

zack-morris-phone.jpg

Proposal: Patchoulia' date=' you send me the device so we can make a template of it and get it up on our site. Then, we'll send the device to whomever wins the draw here, along with 3 free GelaSkins of their choice...

[/quote']

I can see where GelaSkins benefits here, but what about good 'ol Patchoulia? I have to assume she would get a cut of every GelaSkin sold for said device?

;)

Yes, you would have to assume that, wouldn't you.