Jambands.ca

My company just launched a new music site called Listen.in

lsamuel3

Hey everyone,

The company I work for (PushLife) just launched a new site called Listen.in (www.listen.in).

In short, Listen.in is a new music website that allows you to share and discover music with your friends in real-time.

Head over to www.listen.in to sign-up. The sign-up process couldn't be easier as there is an automated Facebook login.

To ensure that Listen.in runs smoothly, please take a minute to update your iTunes to the latest version.

Please don't hesitate to email me (lucas@pushlife.com) or PM me with any questions or comments.

Thanks all!

Guest Low Roller

So is this a Pandora-type thing?

I don't use iTunes or Windows Media Player unfortunately.

If I log in through Facebook does that give your company access to all my information, including friend lists?

In short here is what Listen.in does:

Listen.in is a social music hub that gives you access to your friend's iTunes and WMP playlists and music in real-time, with the chance to earn badges that will define your inner mogul.

Listen.in gives you a way to see what your friends are listening to live. We're currently in the process of signing up music influencers, musicians, celebrities and more. For example, right now we have Kyle Lynd Music Supervisor for the hit UK television show Skins (which MTV is now bringing to Canada) signed up. You can check out what Kyle is listening to which is cool because chances are some of those tunes will wind up on the tv show he works for.

It's a neat service for music bloggers too, because instead of just reading about what music they are into these days, you can actually listen in (no pun intended) on the music they are checking out.

We are basically providing a new way for people to connect to one another effortlessly. All you do is play your music through iTunes like you would normally, and Listen.in broadcasts it automatically to your profile page and feed. It's a very simple site and concept.

Signing up to Listen.in only gives us access to your iTunes playlists and music. There are filter options if you don't want to publicly share certain songs or playlists. The only info we take from Facebook is your friend's list so we can recommend people to you to follow/friend's who are already signed up to Listen.in

Edited by Guest

We're currently in the process of signing up music influencers, musicians, celebrities and more. For example, right now we have Kyle Lynd Music Supervisor for the hit UK television show Skins (which MTV is now bringing to Canada) signed up. You can check out what Kyle is listening to which is cool because chances are some of those tunes will wind up on the tv show he works for.

With respect, I think you need to post these ads on a pop-music site, if you're trying to reach MTV fans.

As a wise man posted here:

Good luck, I'm just not in your demographic.