Jambands.ca

Rest in peace Patchoulia

Basher

Yesterday morning I lost the love of my life. Julia brought smiles, laughs and love to every person and place she touched, including Jambands.ca.

I know we are all already missing her dearly, but with the help of friends and family you'd be surprised at what you can get through.

I appreciate the kind words and emails from other venues, but as I have said before, Jambands.ca is what brought Julia to me. I can never repay that debt, as I had almost 8 full years of love and laughter with my sweet "Prettyface".

I believe plans are in the works for a Grossman's show where we can all continue to fulfill Julia's wishes of ensuring the celebration of life continues.

I made the funeral services this morning, and they are as follows:

Funeral services have been made at Turner & Porter at 2357 Bloor Street West, Toronto, at Windermere Avenue east of the Jane subway station.

Visitation will be on Tuesday November 30 from 2-4pm and 6-9pm, with the Funeral Service on Wednesday December 1 at 3pm. I will post more details with a web address for updates later.

Thanks for all your kind wishes and support. You have no idea how much it means to me.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia was a very active member here and shared alot of the experiences you guys had together here, pre and post facebook. Glad she found you and lots of friends through here.

It seems like this little corner of the net brought alot of us together.

She is going to be missed.

If you need to get the word out here for the grossman's show or whatever, don't hesitate to send an info banner or post a sticky if you fell that'll help.

I'm so so sorry Bri. I have nothing but the best memories of the both you together and I'm just glad I got to know her in in the short time she was with us. My thoughts and love are with you B.

Gonna go listen to some Ominous Seapods now and maybe a box of wine later in her honour.

You're missed already, Jules...

Brian,

You know there are no words that can be said to express the feelings that are out there for you in this hard and difficult time. Julia is going to be missed by many as she touched so many lives. More importantly she will be REMEMBERED and CELEBRATED.

Please let me know if there's any help that I can provide.

Brian you truly amaze me. Being able to be with you and some other close friends last night was needed. Your stories and memories were wonderful and moving. I never expected so much laughter. Trust me, you were the one providing the support to all of us.

Talk to you soon Brian ... and don't lose that pen! ;)

Life's a pretty sweet fruit. Suck the juice, baby. Suck the juice.

Guest Low Roller

Words are hard to convey the deep sense of sorrow I feel for you. I don't know either of you very well, but I definitely get the sense that she was loved by all. Be strong and live life like she would have wanted you to. My condolences.

Basher - I'm so so sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with you and we are sending you all our love!

We have really only spent one long weekend together at Gratefulfest. I think of that weekend fondly and all the smiles you both helped bring to our faces......and I think about Julia and I sat with tear-filled eyes, talking and laughing about our fathers (whom we lost too soon)........the words "too soon" don't begin to do this situation justice. RIP Patchoulia.

Edited by Guest