Jambands.ca

Amazing deals on team jerseys!!!

Kanada Kev

Stitching not as good (you'll need to do some trimming) but only noticeable right up close. If there are any printed parts (for instance the O patch on the shoulder of the Sens jersey) it can be a bit off centre but again, only noticeable up close.

I think this goes without saying, but these are counterfeits from China. Great deals though. I'm happy with mine. (Not from that site but from similar)

They must be. After you posted that i read their "Proclaim" on their main page. Can't help but read it with a Chinese accent:

Wholesale jerseys is our advantage in jerseys' traders. Nowadays more and more people like shopping on website,and many online stores are coming out.underjerseys.com is the professional seller online shop.We offer authentic quality, wholesale jerseys in whole year.You can get the big discount jerseys even you not buy a bluk of jerseys.We aim to be the largest online store for jerseys, people can enjoy their experience of buying the cheap jerseys from our site.

We can warranty:

1) We send out your order in 24 hours after confirming your order

2) Authentic quality but cheap jerseys to you for free shipping all over the world

3) Providing the tracking number when possible we get it from the delivery company.

We can help you track your order if you have any trouble on it.

4) Good aftersale service.

Your complete satisfaction is our top priority for long-term business between us.

Pretty hard to feel bad for Reebok, the NHL, or this guy that owns the clubhouse stores...

He admits that this was his gravy, which to me means "we charge a fuckin shitload, and make ridiculous profits" on these jerseys.. fuck you dirtbag $40 a tshirt guy!

PS - Pick up and look at any "authentic" jersey... the label reads "made in Indonesia"... to cry morality that buying fakes supports terrorism or child labour is a crock of shit IMO

• 8 months later...

i used www.moonjersey.com . is amazing with the shipping . i received my jerseys in 10 days after i ordered . but only one bad thing my Linden Black Jersey have something wrong .no have patches on the chest .

Why would a spammer complain about his own product? Too funny.

If you take another look, it's a fine line between the self-loathing spammer and your run of the mill jaded Phish vet.

i used www.moonjersey.com . is amazing with the shipping . i received my jerseys in 10 days after i ordered . but only one bad thing my Linden Black Jersey have something wrong .no have patches on the chest .

Can very easily become:

I went to www.thegorge.com. it was amazing with the liquid. i peaked in 10 songs after i dosed. but only one bad thing my Gorge show have something wrong. no have hetty harpua .