Jambands.ca

Don Cherry speaks to Toronto City Council

fluffhead77

"Pinko" says the man in the Pink suit!!!

That was a disgrace to the English language and to the city. Oh well, sit back and watch as the new era of a Ford-ized Toronto is ready to take off.

Already the abolishing of the car tax is proving to cost more than what was expected. Supposedly they didn't take into account how much money would have to be returned to those people who renewed their licenses for two years and not just one.

This "common sense revolution" approach that Ford's got is going to fuck up a lot of shit in this city. Flashbacks to Harris and the wonders he did for Ontario :(

I was in Toronto in September as my wife ran the Scotiabank Marathon. I read in the paper that Ford got stuck in traffic driving downtown that day (a sunday). He had no idea about the road closures and that there was a marathon that day. He was quoted as saying that there are too many such events in the city and that he would look into moving marathons into parks. what a moron.

I was in Toronto in September as my wife ran the Scotiabank Marathon. I read in the paper that Ford got stuck in traffic driving downtown that day (a sunday). He had no idea about the road closures and that there was a marathon that day. He was quoted as saying that there are too many such events in the city and that he would look into moving marathons into parks. what a moron.

“I’m a city councillor and I didn’t know the waterfront marathon was on,†he said.

Really? You're a councillor, running for mayor, and you didn't know that an annual 25,000+ person event was happening in the downton that weekend? Right on, duder. Way to have you finger on the pulse of the city.

Link to the Toronto Sun story.

Peoples' appearances are hilarious!!! Remember that Jean Chretien guy? Hahahahaha

Is is harsh to compare him to a bumbling fool from a TV show because they not only look similar, but spout similarly inane things?

Fuck it. He's a moron. His giant, fat face angers me and I hope he goes down in flames.

After the pink-suited rant, Ford and Cherry will be forever linked. This thread reflects more on Ford, as it should. He and his fathead svengali brother are the ones that wanted Cherry to speak to Toronto city council in the first place and Ford isn't much different than Don, philosophically, but the former infuriates and scares me far more (nothing Don does surprises me, but those in the media and some Torontonians are surely naive if his moronic and offensive rants came as a surprise).