Jambands.ca

A thankyou from DieselDog

dieseldoug

WOO-HOO!!!

Thanks to Diesel Dog for the kind music!What a great night,not sure I have ever had a better time in Browntown before.Such a positive vibe last night,somthing in my opinion this scene needs more of these days,everyone was simply amazing.

...and a huge cheers & (((hug))) to Tara for the pre-game festivities and post show party,an amazing time fer sure,you seriously rock.Thanks for putting up with my incoherent ramblins in the wee hours. [big Grin]

Its amazing what kind music and a room full of dancin' & smilin faces can do to your soul. -[big Grin]-[big Grin]-

Aw Shucks you guys!!!!Anytime you want to actually enjoy browntown you know where to find me!! And...I had an amazing time as well meeting all you fine new folks.I also have some thanks to give...Doug...Great grooves and thanks for the end o' the night treat...Jhamie..You really find interesting places to sleep and clean and the way you find money and then just give it to me is truely amazing...Greg....the fun part...I think I actually understood some of those incoherant ramblings...Anytime you need to ramble incoherently I'm all yours because you rock too! HUGS and good wishes to everyone it was a fun night.

Archived